Professional Binocular Microscope
The objectives face backwards for more space and the base has a comfortable plastic plating over the metal for less heat conduction. The field diaphragm adjustment built into the illuminator offers Koehler illumination for more lighting control options.
- 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives:
- 4X (N.A.O.10)
- 10X (N.A. 0.25)
- 40X (N.A. 0.65)
- 100X, Oil (N.A. 1.25)
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with coaxial drive and comfortable low knob position
- Spring loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with blue filter
- Field diaphragm offers more light control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 90V to 240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
- Size: 7" x 9" x 15" H,
- Weight: N. W. 13 ¾ lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.