The advanced microscope series is equipped with the most popular features and offers a choice of heads to fit various needs and budgets. The cool fluorescent lighting provides white light with little heat and longer bulb life.
- Inclined binocular head, rotatable 360°
- Paired 10X widefield eyepieces with graduated diopter adjustment
- DIN achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40XR (N.A. 0.65), and 100XR (oil immersion N.A. 1.25)
- 4 ½" x 4 ¾" (110 x 120mm) graduated mechanical stage
- NA 1.25 substage spiral mount condenser with Iris diaphragm
- Stage focus stop to protect objectives and slides
- Separated coarse and fine focus control with slip clutch
- Tension control adjustment on coarse focusing
- 5W fluorescent illuminator, spare bulb and dust cover
- In-base control switch and 3-wire UL approved power cord
- Size: 6 ½" x 8" x 14 ½" H, N. W.: 9 lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple days for processing