Advanced Infinity Microscope
This Advanced Infinity Microscope has an adjustable angle head so any operator can enjoy the most comfortable viewing position, which is great for accurate posture and preventing neck and back muscle strain. Its unique focus control system has standard coarse and fine focusing on one side while the other side has finger adjustment out of the way of the mechanical stage. The built-in illuminator connector is easy to replace and detachable Koehler illumination and external light source ensure heat is dissipated from the body while working. Infinity Color Corrected Optics System (ICS) provide a superior image for a professional instrument designed for a wide range of research and clinical applications.
- 0° - 40° variable position inclined head, rotates 360°
- Eyepieces WF10X/22mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 55mm-75mm
- Plan Infinity objectives: 4X,10X, 40XR, 100XR Oil
- Double layer mechanical stage can hold two slides for comparison Stage size - 180mm × 150mm. Moving range - 80mm × 50mm
- Swing out N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & 3 color filters
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism. Fine focusing scale value 0.002mm
- High brightness Kohler illumination
- 12V 50W Variable intensity halogen bulb
- Wide range voltage for international markets - 85V-240V
- Size 19.5" x 10" x 18.5" (H)
- Shipping weight: 31 lbs
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.