Roll the vowel dice and combine the letters with the consonant cards in your hand—build the highest-scoring word and you win the round! 2–8 players. Grades 3+
How to play:
- Deal each player 5 consonant cards.
- Take turns rolling 2 vowel dice.
- All players race to build the highest-scoring word they can, using as many letters from their cards and the dice as possible.
- Tally up the points, deal new cards, and roll again!
- Cards measure 2.25"W x 3.25"H.
- Dice measure 0.875"L x 0.875"W x 0.875"H.