Orders are usually shipped same day if ordered by 2:00 pm CT. We understand that most orders are time sensitive and try to ship them as soon as possible. If you need to make a change to your order please contact us as soon as possilbe. Some orders even ship within minutes.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
Example: If you order on a Monday by 2:00 p.m. CT your order will ship the same day. If you order at 5:00 pm CT on Monday your order will ship Tuesday morning.
- Orders are not shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or Federal holidays.
- Standard Ground UPS (Average 4 to 5 business days)
- Priority Mail USPS (Average 2 to 3 business days). This is probably the best value in shipping. USPS advertises 2 day shipping but sometimes there shipping time can vary due to location or unforseen circumstances. We do monitor shipping times of these packages and most do make it in the 2 day shipping range. Our zip code is 76401 if you would like to contact your local post office for up to date shipping estimates. (Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico will include a $5 surcharge.
- Express (1 to 2 business days Guranteed) Most expensive rate, but guranteed. We will use UPS or USPS depending on location and size of package. Sometimes we prefer one carrier over for certain locations or time of the year. For example sometimes UPS can deliver faster to rural routes better than USPS during the holiday season. Please make sure you provide the correct address. Express shipping is expensive and cannot be refunded unless a mistake is made by the carrier.
- Canada Priority Mail ( 6 to 10 days avergae) USPS is used for this service and usually takes around 10 days due to customs. Depending on your local post office they may charge you 5.00 for a collection fee. They will also collect duties and taxes. Please contact your local post office if you have any questions over duties or taxes in your area.
- Bulk Purchase Orders: This service usually for schools and large companies has a 2 week delivery time on average.
- Ordering on Friday: If an order is placed Friday afternoon after at 2:00 pm ct, it may not be shipped until Monday morning. Please take note of this in case there is a time concern.
We observe the following holidays and orders will not be shipped out on these days:
|New Year's Day||New Year's Eve||Independence Day|
|Memorial Day||Labor Day||Thanksgiving Day|
|Christmas Eve||Christmas Day|
Potential Shipping Problems and Errors:
Shipments are not in transist on the weekends for UPS shipments. Depending on your local post office priority mail and express mail can sometimes be delivered on Saturdays and Sundays. Please contact your local post office if you are needing specific information.
Priority mail and express mail shipments: Please note that U.S.P.S. (your local post office) may leave notices for you to come pick up your shipment. This happens if you are not home and they do not feel confortable leaving the package. If that is the case, you are responsible for contacting your local post office to receive your shipment. Once you order you should expect your package in three days. If its been a week and you havent received your order call your local post office with your tracking number. If they do not have any information please call us and let us see what we can do as the shipper.
Express mail: If you do not claim your express package within a few days it will be shipped back to us. A refund will not be given for any shipping charges. Alot of times we provide discounted rates so you may be respnosible for more than what you orginally paid. We will refund your order for the products delivered back to us minus the exact shipping fees charged by the carrier. ex. If you placed a express order and you were charged a fee of $35.00 by us but the actual shipping charges to us by the carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) was $50.00 you will be refunded for the products minus 50.00.
Unclaimed or bad address: You are responsible for double checking your order before submitting it. If a problem does occur, you will be responsible for shipping charges even if the package is not delivered. If a mistake is made by the carrier (UPs, USPS, FedEx) we will help you in any way possible to recover your shipping charges. We promise to get your order out ASAP and once it is in the carriers hands we have no control over the package. We wish we could hand deliver every package but its just not possible.
If you accidentally give us the wrong shipping address when checking out please notify us ASAP. Sometimes we can catch it before it leaves the warehouse and make the change. During peak seasons (Nov, Dec) this may be difficult to do.
The following web addresses may be helpful concerning shipping:
If you are shipping to someone else at a different address it is important that you contact them and let them know that a package is coming so that the package is not refused or goes unclaimed. You will not receive shipping charges back if a package goes unclaimed or if you provide an invalid shipping address.
Track order: to find out the status of your order please login to your account by visiting the following link: login.aspx?LoginRedir=1&ReturnURL=%2forders.aspx
We have written our return policy to protect our customers and us as well. We have a damaged rate of less than .05% but we understand all types of situations could arise due to shipping and the vareity of products we offer. Please contact us with any problems you encounter. We are a family owned and operated business and will be more than happy to help you. You must contact us for a return authorization number before shipping any merchandise back to us.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-392-8739 before sending any items back to us. Sometimes we can avoid extra shipping cost or replacement time.
- Returned merchandise can be credited toward future purchases or a cash/credit refunds as long as the products are in their original condition.
- Returned merchandise must be returned in original condition within 15 days of receipt to receive a refund or store credit. Original packaging must be included as well. For example, if the item was shrinked wrapped it must be shrinked wrapped when returned. A restocking fee of 15% may be applied to all returns in good condition. If a refund is given for an opened product, which is not guranteed, a 25% to 50% restocking fee will be applied. We do not sell used merchandise so the item is of no use to us after yuo have opened it.
- If we receive merchandise that is not in its original condition, you will not receive a refund and must pay for shipping if you would like the item back. If we are able to process a refund without the original packaging, a restocking fee of 25% to 50% will be applied.
- A refund on shipping is granted if you receive an item that we are not able to repair or replace within a reasonable amount of time. Please call or email us if you have any problems so that we can correct the problem. If there was an error on our part, or the shipping carrier (UPS, USPS, Fedex. For example if UPS chunks your package at your door and runs off and you find something in your order damaged we will make a claim and get your shipping charges and cost of the damaged product back for you.
- If a product is returned when we offer free shipping and brings your subtotal under the required minimum purchase you will be charged for the original shipping fee. If you return the entire order of products and you received free shipping or another discounted rate you will be charged the actually shipping charge that was charged by UPS or USPS. So you may want to check with us on the actually shipping charge before your return. Shipping is expensive these days. For example sometimes we run a special $5.95 flat rate priority mail shipping rate, but we may actually be charged $10 to $15 to ship your order. Sometimes oversize fees are also added for big items by carriers which we pay in advanced for you.
- Bulk Orders: This is referring to items that are special ordered in large quantities. This usually involves schools or large companies. There will be a restocking fee of 25% of the total charged for any cancelation or bulk order return. You will also be charged for shipping as well as any credit card service fees for the transaction.
- Unclaimed Packages: We do not refund shipping charges for unclaimed packages. A processing fee of 10% will be applied to the order if returned to us.
If there was an error in your order that is our fault, we will gladly refund all shipping charges. Again, please contact us if you have any problems we want you to have the best experience possible shopping with us.
Please send returns to:
Store for knowledge
P.O. Box 501
Stephenville TX 76401
Store for knowledge
1106 College Farm Road
Stephenville TX 76401
Repack merchandise with all of its original packaging, and arrange to have it shipped back to Store for Knowledge (Note: Store for knowledge recommends that you insure your shipment). We will refund the money for the merchandise returned minus shipping cost (shipping cost is refunded if the item(s) arrived damaged or defective).
If you place your order and decide to cancel please contact us ASAP. We really do ship same day. Sometimes that means 30 minutes after you order. If we pack and ship your order before you contact us we will not be able to refund your shipping charges. You can refuse the package when it arrives at your location which will save you the shipping charges to send the order back to us.
Store for Knowledge
P.O Box 501
Stephenville TX 76401
Phone: (254) 968-0000
Toll Free: 1-800-392-8739
Use the above address for payment.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StoreforKnowledge
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/store4knowledge