This upgraded Trinocular version of the MAX-200 is equipped with Color Corrected Plan Optical System (CCPS) to satisfy the laboratory professional. CCPS has corrected chromatic aberration on the traditional optical system, providing a significant development in optical performance and reliabilility.
Features: Base specifications of each model remain the same as the binocular version (MAX-200) with the addition of third eyetube.
- Pair of high eye-point PL10X eyepieces with eye caps
- 30 degree inclined head rotatable 360 degrees
- 132mm X 140mm graduated mechanical stage, 76mm x 50mm range of traverse
- 4 Plan achromatic objective, 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40XR (N.A. 0.65) and 100XR oil (N.A.1.25)
- Swing out N.A. 1.2/0.22 achromatic condenser
- Built in Koehler illuminator systems
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension control knobs
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W wide range voltage transformer applied to use in 90V~240V outlets for international market
- Focusing, stage and light intensity knobs at your fingertips to minimize fatigue.
- Replacement bulb, fuse and immersion oil
- Size: 38.7cm (H) X 19.7cm(W) X 33.6cm (D)
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing