Talking cash register brings money math to life! Students can practice coin identification, addition, subtraction, and place value as they play 4 featured games that increase in difficulty as players advance. Also great for imaginative play and learning basic calculator skills. Cash register features a built in scanner, scale and coin slot. Transactions are rewarded with lights, sounds and voice messages (volume control included).
• Cash register
• Life size money
• Credit card
Cash register measures 13”L x 9.5”W x 8”H
Requires 3 C batteries, not included
Learning Style: Auditory, Tactile, Visual
Self Help- Create real life experiences such as practicing money management and transactions along with social etiquettes of shopping.
Math- Practice coin recognition with the play money and use the coin slot to self-check denominations. Addition, subtraction and place value can also be practiced as students play the four featured games.
Social & Behavioral- Encourage imagination and pretend play opportunities with peers through turn taking, patience and cooperative play.
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award (2003-04)
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio SNAP Award (Special Needs Adapted Products (2003-04)
- Gold Award Winner -National Parenting Publications Awards for Children’s Resources
(NAPPA-2003 – Tech Toys)
- Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products for 2003
- Dr. Toy Top 10 Best Toys for 2003
- Winner of the National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval (2003)
- Named Nick Jr. Magazine's Best Toys of The Year (2003)
- Canadian Toy Testing Council - Three Star Rating (Highest Honor- 2003)
- Energizer Battery- Operated Toy of the Year (2003-04)
- Parent & Child Magazine's Best Toys of 2003
- San Diego Family Magazine Top Toy (2003)
- Fort Worth Child Magazine Toy Test Winner 2003
- Great American Toy Test Winner – 2003
- A Parent’s Choice 2003 Approved Award Winner
- ASTRA's Best Classic Play Toy for Ages 0-7 (2011)