SMZ-02 Stereo Zoom Microscope
With Stereo Zoom Microscopes, once the specimen is brought into focus, you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. The SMZ is versatile enough for educational, industrial, or medical use in agriculture, geology, archeology or biology fields.
- Vertical eyepiece tube for photography
- Other specifications same as SMZ-02 (Listed Below)
- Third 10X eyepiece not included
- Overall size: 6 ¾" x 9 ½" x 20" H, N.W.: 15 ½ lbs. Model SMZ-02 Features:
- 3D System is infinitely variable 10X Widefield Eyepieces with rubber eyeguards
- Binocular observation tubes inclined 45°
- Head rotatable 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 55mm to 77mm
- Horizontal zoom controls at each side of head
- 1X to 4X objectives, total magnification 10X to 40X
- Field of view ranges from 23mm to 5.5mm diameter
- 85mm working distance
- 20W Halogen transmitted illuminator under 75mm frosted glass stage plate
- 20W Halogen incident (top) illumination
- 3-Way power switch allows incident lighting, transmitted lighting or both, UL approved
- Dust cover and spare bulb and black & white contrast plate
- Overall size: 6 ¾" x 9 ½" x 18? H, N.W.: 13 ¼ lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.