Medical & Research Microscope, Monocular
Our research microscopes offer the same optics as our larger professional scopes with ball bearing movements in focusing and stage systems to ensure long life, reliability and accuracy. Complete with standard popular accessories. Contemporary body design includes plastic plating over the metal base for less heat conduction, more comfort for the user.
- 45 degree inclined monocular head, rotatable 360º
- 10X widefield eyepiece
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 4½? x 5? (120x125mm) Mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position
- Built-in variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- UL approved 3 wire cord
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
- Size: 6 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 15" H, N.W.: 10 1/2 lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.