MRP-5000D Dual View Microscope
Each of our popular binocular models can be ordered as Dual View Microscopes, ideal for one-on-one teaching. The binocular head is replaced with an adapter fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces.All other specifications match the base binocular model.
Features: All specifications match the base binocular model (MRP-5000) except the binocular head is replaced with an adpater fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces.
- 30° binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces, interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- 5 DIN Achromatic parfocal and pacentered objectives, backward monted:
- 4X (N.A. O.10)
- 10X(N.A. 0.25)
- 40XR (N.A. 0.65)
- 60XR (N.A. 0.90)
- 100XR Oil (N.A. 1.25)
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with lower knobs of coaxial drive
- Spring loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with blue filter
- Field diaphragm offers more light control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 90V to 240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil, dust cover
- Size: 10" x 8" x 16 ½" (H),
- Weight: N. W. 11lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.