MRP-5000 Professional Microscope
MRP-5000 provides five objectives and interchangeable condenser system which applies to bright field, phase contrast, dark field and polarized light techniques. Lower position of mechanical stage knob offers comfort for extended use.
- 30° binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces, interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- 5 DIN Achromatic parfocal and pacentered objectives, backward monted:
- 4X (N.A. O.10)
- 10X(N.A. 0.25)
- 40XR (N.A. 0.65)
- 60XR (N.A. 0.90)
- 100XR Oil (N.A. 1.25)
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with lower knobs of coaxial drive
- Spring loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with blue filter
- Field diaphragm offers more light control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 90V to 240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil, dust cover
- Size: 10" x 8" x 16 ½" (H),
- Weight: N. W. 11lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.