Dual View Microscope
Each of our popular binocular models can be ordered as Dual View Microscopes, ideal for one-on-one teaching. The binocular head is replaced with an adapter fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces. All other specifications match the base binocular model.
Features: All specifications match the base binocular model (MRP-3000) except the binocular head is replaced with an adpater fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces.
- 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives:
- 4X (N.A.O.10)
- 10X (N.A. 0.25)
- 40X (N.A. 0.65)
- 100X, Oil (N.A. 1.25)
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with coaxial drive and comfortable low knob position
- Spring loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with blue filter
- Field diaphragm offers more light control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 90V-240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
- Size: 7" x 9" x 15" H,
- Weight: N. W. 13 ¾ lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.