Dual View Microscope
The binocular head is replaced with an adapter fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces. All other specifications match the base binocular model.
Features: All specifications match the base binocular model (MRJ-03) except the binocular head is replaced with an adpater fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces.
- 30 degree inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360º
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 4½" x 5" (120x125mm) Mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position
- Built-in variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- UL approved 3 wire cord
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
- Size: 6 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 15" H, N.W.: 10 1/2 lbs.
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.