Cordless Medical and Research Microscope Our research microscopes offer the same optics as our larger professional scopes with ball bearing movements in focusing and stage systems to ensure long life, reliability and accuracy. Complete with standard popular accessories. Contemporary body design includes plastic plating over the metal base for less heat conduction, more comfort for the user.
Features: Same popular features of the MRJ but with new modern LED light system.
- 30 degree inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360º
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 4½" x 5" (120x125mm) Mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position
- Built-in variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- UL approved 3 wire cord
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil
- Size: 6 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 15" H, N.W.: 10 1/2 lbs.
- Variable intensity 4.5V LED cool illumination system
- Built in rechargeable battery with detachable AC power cord
- CE Certified
***Please allow an extra couple of days for processing.